The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Monday, February 20, 2006

FOUR...Finally!

Okay...I must be the last person to do this meme...but I couldn't let it pass. I believe Cool Meredith tagged me on this one. Here goes!

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress – DiCicco’s Italian Restaurant as well as Red Robin. Both were fun in their own ways. DiCicco’s was fine dining…and I loved everyone I worked with, and knew most of the people coming in. Red Robin was fast paced and fun.
2. Water Aerobics Instructor – I have always been a water baby. Whether it was waterpolo, swimming or diving. When I went to college, I taught Water Aerobics for a couple of semesters. The classes were open to the Malibu community as well as students. I taught A LOT of rich women whose husbands were in the Entertainment Industry. They sometimes brought me exotic gifts!
3. Intern – Black Dog Films. I worked under the very talented Vicky Mayer. She was great! It was a very cool internship, and I got to experience a lot in the world of music videos. The only bad part was the 2 and a half hour commute (thanks LA traffic!).
4. Flicker Radio Chick – The best job in the world! I am very fortunate to work at such a cool place with AMAZING artists. I have found so much passion here.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Steel Magnolias
4. The Notebook – I want to be friends with Rachael McAdams!

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Pomeroy, Wa – I lived there for the first three years of my life. My dad still has family there.
2. Sanger, CA – I will always think of Sanger as home. I lived there from before I started Kindergarten until I went away to college.
3. Malibu, CA – I was truly living a DREAM! It is more gorgeous than you can imagine!
4. Florence, Italy – I studied there for a semester in college. It changed my life…it changed me…to the core. A piece of my heart will always reside there. I WILL LIVE THERE AGAIN!!! Even if it is for a couple of years after I retire. It’s just MAGICAL!

Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey’s Anatomy (oh my gosh…did anyone watch last night?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!)
2. The OC – LOVE IT!
3. Lost – The most thought provoking show I have ever watched.
4. The Today Show. It makes me happy. What can I say…Katie Couric is like my morning coffee. She gets my day going.

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. The French Riviera – Good Friends…the Cannes Film Festival…the beach…it was AMAZING!
2. Cancun, Mexico – The most perfect honeymoon. Great food…the beach…the Spanish Language…not to mention my oh so handsome husband!
3. Surfer’s Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia – We were able to chill out during our busy waterpolo schedule. I went with some kick butt women waterpolo players…and we had a blast! The waves were INTENSE, the sand was perfect and the sun couldn’t have been better.
4. Lisbon, Portugal – The coastline just west of Lisbon was amazing! I didn’t expect to find a treasure of a coastline there…but the sand was super thin and white…the water was an amazing teal blue, and it was surrounded by amazing mountains.

Do you see a theme…I love vacationing anywhere where the beach is! I really want to experience Fiji/Tahiti, and the beaches in South Africa at Port Elizabeth which my friends have said is INCREDIBLE.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cookies with Frosting on them
2. My dad’s homemade Ice Cream
3. Homemade Tortillas
4. Grilled Chicken

Four albums I can't live without:
1. “With Abandon” - Chasing Furies
2. “Finally Woken” - Jem
3. “Afterglow” – Sarah McLachlan
4. “J to the L-O: The Remixes” – Jennifer Lopez

This question is so not fair to any music lover or someone in the industry. I can’t imagine life without at least 20 more albums.

Four sites I visit almost daily:
1. My friends blogs!
2. Ebay
3. Yahoo
4. Realtor.com – I love looking at houses…and I always like to dream of owning several in many different places.

Four places I would rather be now:
1. In Steve’s arms
2. At the beach – somewhere HOT with Steve
3. Italy
4. At a day spa getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, facial…etc! I’ve never spent the day at a spa…but it sounds pretty good right now!

Four items in my purse
1. My Ipod
2. Cell Phone
3. Lip
4. Keys

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter