The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You're My Boy Blue!!!

Strouty

I never knew I would love someone so much I couldn’t describe it in words. It amazes me how God knows us so well, that he knows what we need in a partner. I thought I knew what I wanted…but God knew what I needed…it was all in Steve. I didn’t believe in all of that “You complete me” mumbo jumbo…before I met Steve. Now I buy stock in it. Actually I don’t think I was ever fully complete without him. Don’t get me wrong…I am still my own person…but I don’t come alive when I am without him. He compliments me in so many ways and I’m so blessed to have him…FOREVER. I know that today more than ever. Valentine's Day is a good reminder to me of how lucky I am. Especially since I have my doubts with trusting people…I know I could trust Steve with my life. He is ALWAYS looking out for my best interest, and shows me in the most simple yet intimate ways how much he loves me. He will probably kill me for posting this picture…but I can’t help it…I LOVE IT!! It is the CUTEST picture. He looks like a big kid…with the most endearing puppy dog brown eyes that make me melt. I am truly blessed...and SO IN LOVE!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter