The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, February 17, 2006

Photobooth Friday

AJ Jo Scary

AJ Jo Crazy

Inspired by Brilliant Andrea...I decided to join in today on Photobooth Friday. The top picture is the SCARIEST picture of me EVER!!! I am joined by the Glamorous JoAnna, and she looks quite scared to be in the photobooth with me! Both of our expressions CRACK ME UP! She always said I look like her scary boyfriend...I tend to agree. I also think I look a bit like an ALIEN! YIKES! Okay people...the reason I look so scary is because I was deep in thought of what I could do for a hilarious pose...and that dang machine was TOO QUICK...and caught my deep in thought pose...that translated to looking like a member of the Manson family!

The second one is just crazy fun! These pictures were taken in a black & white photobooth at a movie theatre in LA before we watched Matrix 3, about 5 days before my wedding. (Which would be November 2003) I can't think of anyone else that would have a CRAZY photo shoot with me, than my sweet friend JoAnna! We are masters at taking the world's worst pictures...and LAUGHING FOR HOURS about it! Digital Cameras are brilliant because you can see the instant results. But Jo...I think we might have to hit a photobooth SOON for more HILARIOUS FUN!

6 Comments:

  • At Friday, February 17, 2006 7:44:00 AM, Blogger GJ said…

    THE BEST EVER. I remember it well.....VERY well. And I still laugh every time I see it. YEAH.

     
  • At Friday, February 17, 2006 8:34:00 AM, Blogger saraiwithani said…

    You two make me LAUGH!!! Too funny!

     
  • At Friday, February 17, 2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    awe my cutie friends

     
  • At Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:18:00 AM, Blogger lulu said…

    so fun!!! I love seeing people in their real lives, nothing too posed just lots of fun!

     
  • At Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:45:00 AM, Blogger andrea said…

    girl, if this is you looking scary then I bet you are AMAZING in your best photos, for real... :) I know what you mean, though. I have some that I look at and think... "how does my face DO that? I don't look like THAT!..." in fact, I just found these really weird ones the other day from eighth grade and the lighting is really weird-- I look like I have abeard and a mustache! so creepy, I swear. anyway, I promised you I'd post some of my scary ones too and I plan on keeping my word. maybe not next week but they're comin.

    very cute of you and glam jo... and I love the events surrounding this as well... thanks so much for sharing this!

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger meridith said…

    i am catching up on blogs and just realized i missed 3 from you. they are all good stuff. these photos are great!!!! i want to find a photobooth!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter