The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Thursday, January 05, 2006

5 Guilty Pleasures

I was tagged by Sweet Meredith to do this meme. Here goes!

The Rules: Write a blog about 5 Guilty Pleasures. In the end you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names.

1. Pop Culture: I love everything Pop Culture. Whether it’s Magazines (US Weekly, In Touch, People, etc.), TV Shows (Entertainment Tonight, Insider, the MTV in-depth celebrity shows, Cribs, etc.) or online websites (Pink Is the New Blog) I love reading about celebrities. What are they wearing? Who are they dating? Are they hiding a bump? What is their latest diet? I eat that stuff up…and I know I shouldn’t. They are regular people. But I can’t get enough!

2. Rump Shakin’ Booty Music!!! In the words of Kanye West in his song “Addiction” - ‘Why does everything that’s supposed to be bad…make me feel so good?’ This is how I feel with Booty Music! In the mainstream…pretty much every hip hop song is talking about something bad. But the way I feel about it is…if it has a dope beat…I don’t care what the heck it’s saying. I know that’s so wrong…but I can’t pass up a hot beat! I love that feeling you get inside that just makes you jump out of your seat and DANCE like no one else is around!!!!

3. Mark Mulder= HOT HOT HOT!!! I have a very safe crush on him! I just can’t help but be attracted to a guy that is an amazing pitcher and not to mention gorgeous. Baseball is my very favorite sport in the world…so to have that and a great looking guy! Man I can’t wait for baseball season to start!

4. Too much TV! Especially shows like Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, The Bachelor, etc. that are controversial or involve other people’s relationships!

5. Unhealthy doses of Ice Cream! BRING IT ON! Especially if it’s my dad’s homemade or Blue Bell Ice Cream. I’m in…and I don’t mean for a scoop or two…give me a big huge bowl!!!

I’m tagging Karina, Joy, Nicole, Glam Jo and Andrea.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter