The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Meme!

Meredith tagged me for this meme! I am so excited because I love these things…and I can’t wait to link it up!

two names you go by:
1. AJ – Most everyone calls me that. For those that don’t know…AJ is short for Angela Joyce. I was Angela in California before I moved to Nashville…so everyone back home calls me Angela. Some people call me Age…which is short for AJ. I like that people feel comfortable enough with me that they call me Age.
2. Ang – All of my closest friends from back home, and family call me this. Ang will always hold a warm fuzzy spot in my heart. It is my favorite nickname. Sometimes I try to get Steve to call me Ang (because no one in Nashville does) but he can’t grasp that since he has always known me as AJ.

two parts of your heritage:
1. Mestizo – a mix of Spanish and American Indian. This comes from my mom being from El Salvador. And it obviously is my dominant heritage.
2. Welsh – That’s where my freckles come in. (Thanks dad!) My maiden name Keatts is Welsh. Well it is Keats in the Wales…but apparently my ancestors changed it to Keatts when they came to the United States. And yes…back in my geneology somewhere the great Poet Keats is in there.

two things that scare you:
1. Tornados/Thunderstorms. I definitely found this out LAST NIGHT!!! YIKES! I haven’t hung out in a closet since I was a kid…and I was doing it for fun. This was not fun.
2. Alligators. Don’t know why…they FREAK ME OUT!!!

two of your everyday essentials:
1. Bonnie Bell Liquid Lip Smacker in Cotton Candy.
2. My contacts…I couldn’t see without them…and I can’t stand the thought of wearing glasses.


two things that you are wearing right now:
1. My super comfortable Ugg boots.
2. My favorite pink A-Pocket Seven Jeans.

two of your favorite bands or musical artists (all time):
1. Chasing Furies
2. Jem

two favorite songs (at the moment):
1. "Into Dust" - Mazzy Star
2. "I'm Amazed" - Jem

two things you want in a relationship (other than real love): I hate that I only get to name 2!
1. Patience
2. Touch/Hugs

two truths:
1. No one can take my faith away.
2. You can take a horse to water...but you can't make it drink.

two physical traits in the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Steve’s puppy dog brown eyes.
2. Steve’s untra soft hands!

two of your favorite hobbies:
1. Running/Working out
2. Traveling

two things you want really badly:
1. For my dad to be miraculously cured from Cancer.
2. To be close (in location) to my brother.

two places you want to go on vacation: Another one where I want to answer more than 2!!
1. Italy
2. and HERE!

two things you want to do before you die:
1. Do This
2. Watch my grandchildren grow up!

two ways you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
1. I cannot survive without lip gloss.
2. I love planning events...because it means invitations/decorations/yummy food & great friends!

two things you are thinking about right now:
1. I am SO GLAD the sun is out. It puts me in an instant good mood!
2. I really miss my friends back home.

two stores you shop at:
1. This Fabulous store!
2. and HERE

two people you would like to do this:
1. I hate this question.
2. Everyone I know who blogs has already done it! And I can't think of anyone.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger meridith said…

    thanks for playing along!!! how fun, i love reading this stuff and H&M is awesome!! rumor has it that one is coming to columbus!

     
  • At Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger GJ said…

    That Tahiti picture looks like the island from Lost...ooooooohhhhhh.

     
  • At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:21:00 PM, Blogger andrea said…

    loved reading this list... so interesting! and fun to learn more about you... (yes, I can see some similarities!)

     
  • At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Charles Keatts said…

    It's funny, I put my last name Keatts into a blog search engine, Icerocket, and got your blog, which is on my bday, Nov. 17th. Of course my last name is Keatts from my dad's side, my research has shown that they came to america in the 18th cent. probably from Scotland via N. Ireland. My understanding is that John Keats' family is from Scotland also...but...funny...my mom's family is from Wales. Their last name is Jones and I have actually been to Wales and met cousins. Crazy. So, hey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter