The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween 1

Today I decided to dress up again as the 80s Punk Rocker Chick. I LOVE dressing up...I'll take any excuse to dress up. This year...it came in the form of our intern Chiquita asking me to dress up so she wouldn't be the only one. So...OF COURSE I will dress up!

Happy Halloween
(Here's a more normal picture of Chiquita and I)

Today at lunch I had to run a bunch of errands. The bank...get gas...and find envelopes. Which meant I had to go to Staples (no luck)...Hallmark (no luck) and finally Office Depot. Which meant 5 places to be totally embarrassed because apparently NO ONE in Franklin dressed up. Some guy at the bank asked if I was in costume. YES!!! I don't normally pay tribute to the 80's on a daily basis!!! At Hallmark...there were A LOT of Franklin women in there...who looked at me like I was a HOOKER!! I wanted to tell them...do you know what your 14 year old Granddaughter wears to the movies to go Chippy Chasing (or whatever that phrase is)?!?!? That is 10 times more scandelous than what I am wearing! At Office Depot...no one wanted to wait on me...for some crazy reason. Finally a manager came over and said he would check me out...but seemed very put off by it. Oh well...all in good fun! Happy Halloween...and eat LOTS AND LOTS of CANDY!!!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter