The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, October 21, 2005

AJ/Angela Needs...

Google your name and the word “needs” and see what comes up. Jo’s, Zabs’ & Joy’s were very interesting…so I thought I would give it a shot!

*AJ needs new hips
*AJ needs more time in rehab
*AJ needs books
*AJ needs a family that can dedicate some significant energy to working with her
*AJ needs to have healthy outlets for her energy

I also searched Angela needs…this is what came up:
*Angela needs to take her father off the pedestal she put him on
*Angela needs a different prescription
*Angela needs to complete a psychological evaluation
*Angela needs her coffee
*Angela needs to feel assurance
*Angela needs a parent who uses humor and non-threatening approaches to discipline
*Angela needs a vacation (**if Angela needs all those things…then she DEFINITELY needs a VACATION!!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter