The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Monday, September 12, 2005

33


Dear Sugarbear,

Today is your 33rd Birthday! What an amazing day September 12th is for me now. The day you entered the world…an entering I am so thankful for. This is the 4th birthday I have been in the picture for. Each year it means something more. I have never dreamed of a man so perfect for me. I have never dreamed of a love like ours. Thank you for being my best friend. You are always there for me, and you are the first person I want to share things with. I love shooting the breeze with you. Whether that is watching baseball, movies, going to the driving range, shopping, exercising, etc., I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. You provide guidance when I am lost, you provide an ear when I need to talk, and you provide a smile when I am “trying” to be funny! Thank you for putting up with me. I know I bring a lot of frustration, and you are so patient with me. I couldn’t ask for someone more understanding. Thank you for showing me what unconditional love is all about. Thank you for telling me I’m gorgeous whether I believe it or not. Thank you for asking the tough questions when I am not myself. Thank you for your bear hugs…the sweet hugs that make everything right with the world. When I am in your arms I know true comfort, safety and love.

There are so many things I love about you! I love that your skin is softer than mine. I love your pouty face. (I swear if you pass on that face to our future children I am DONE FOR!) I love your quick wit. I love that you scream like a girl in scary movies. I love your brilliant ideas. I love that you love baseball not only as much as I do…but more. I love that you want to take care of me and spoil me. I love just watching you interact with other people...it makes me smile. I love how everyone that knows you, goes out of their way to tell me what a great husband I have. I love that when you are having a bad day, that you like to eat chocolate frosting. I love to see you talk about something you are passionate about. Most of all, I love the way you look at me. You see my soul and know it’s beautiful…and you make me believe it! I have never felt that with anyone else. So thank you for being you…for loving me…and for being the perfect man for me! I LOVE YOU TODAY AND FOREVER!

Love,
Your Sugarbaby

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 12, 2005 2:54:00 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    Very sweet!! Tell steve I said happy birthday :)

     
  • At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger meridith said…

    so sweet!!! i still want to hear the story of how you two met and fell in love :)

     
  • At Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:26:00 AM, Blogger AJ in Nashville said…

    Not that 'AJ' is an uncommon set of initials, but how ironic is it that when I find someone who uses the same moniker as I do, that we would also live in the same town? (I actually live in Franklin too)

    Hi AJ. I found you quite by accident on a Google search and so I just *had* to stop by and say hello.

    I've read a few of your posts — some of the early ones and this most recent one. I have to say that you appear to have come a long way in the few months you've been posting. I'm glad to see that you seem to be doing well.

    Isn't blogging the greatest? :)

    Seeya 'round.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter