The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, July 29, 2005

Baseball...

I don't know what it is about Major League Baseball...but I LOVE IT!!! I love everything about it. There's nothing better than the sound of the crack of a bat in the summertime. I love the preparation of the field. I love the enthusiasm on the faces of kids when it's their first time to the ballpark. I love the meticulous planning that goes behind each pitch. I love the signs that the coaches make when communicating with the players. I love when the baseball players horse around with each other in the dugout. I love the cheers from the entire stadium when your team make a great play. I love getting to know the players through various television and newspaper interviews. I love it's history. I love that it's an escape from reality. I don't understand the people that think baseball is slow. I just say that they must not be intelligent enough to appreciate the sport. MAN I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter