The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Monday, July 25, 2005

5 years!!!

Today marks 5 years at Flicker!!! In a way time has flown by...and in another way it feels like this has been my life FOREVER! But it has been a good 5 years with it's normal ups and downs. I am reminded of my owners who I would do anything for because they are AMAZING guys! I would have NEVER guessed I would have been here for 5 years...but I would have thought that about any job. I was so used to 4 years of high school...4 years of college...so 5 years just seems CRAZY!!! So here's to Flicker, and all the things I have learned. It will be interesting to see what's in store in the next 5 years.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 25, 2005 8:15:00 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    WOW!!!!
    Man time does fly huh. I can't believe you have been there 5 years either. I think we must have moved to nashville at the same time. Well congrats. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter