The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, August 12, 2005

"5" MEME

Okay…I still don’t get this meme thing. But I think I just copy what Jo asked me to do, so here goes:

5 names I can’t use for my future kids: (Because names that end with an X sound or an S sound are a train wreck next to Strout)
*Rex
*Grace
*Beatrice
*Lucas
*Mercedes

5 Movies you’ve seen recently:
*Wedding Crashers (Hilarious…but crass)
*Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp is BRILLIANT!)
*Dukes of Hazzard (It had it’s funny moments…it had it’s stupid moments)
*Planet of the Apes (It was okay until the ending)
*How to Lose a guy in 10 Days (One of my most favorite movies EVER)

5 nice things that happened to you lately:
(This is a surprisingly tough question…I think 5 bad things that happened would be easier to remember, but here goes)
*My husband got Titans tickets given to him and he decided to take me instead of one of the guys!
*We found a GREAT steal of an airfare for me to go to Maine with my husband in two weeks!
*I got a random email from a random person that was very flattering.
*Someone told me I have great freckles…that made me feel good.
*Steve brought me back a very fun bag from Equador…I love it!

5 Magazines you subscribe to:
I only subscribe to 1…LUCKY

I don’t know anyone else that blogs that hasn’t done this already…so I guess this branch of the tree ends here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter