The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, September 09, 2005

Randumb Ramblings 9.9.05

I think every Friday I am just going to post some Randumb Ramblings of what has happened during the week. (Yes I am aware of how I spelled Random.) This one has stuff from the past couple of weeks. But these have been my thoughts lately.

*Last week Steve and I went to Maine to visit family and friends. It was wonderful! It made me want to move up there and live a slower paced life. Then I remembered what their winters were like.

*The week before that I was in Columbus for a Rock Radio Summit. I had the wonderful surprise of running into the FABULOUS Meredith! It was such a nice treat and made my heart so happy!

*I went to Fenway Park in Boston to watch the Red Sox play! It was truly MAGICAL. Yes…I know this is twisted. Steve sat with his guy friends across the stadium, and I found a seat by myself. I thought it would be weird to be by myself at the game…but I LOVED IT…and soaked it all in. There is so much history in that stadium!

*I have had the overwhelming feeling that my life as I know is about to drastically change. That makes me hopeful and super scared.

*I can’t stop listening to “Gold Digga” by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx. (This has NOTHING to do with his political statements!) I know it’s naughty…but I LOVE IT!

*When I arrived in Maine…my mother-in-law had the book “Thinking Pregnant” waiting for me on the dresser of the room we stayed in. I guess someone wants a grandbaby because we aren’t really thinking about it right now.

*I paid $49.89 to fill up my tank. If it would have broke $50 I think I would have had a mental breakdown at the gas station. This makes me so sick to my stomach! Why can’t gas be $1.50/gallon again?? I remember when I thought that was expensive!!!

*I LOVE Diet Rootbeer and skim milk...together. I know it sounds disgusting…but it is SO GOOD!!! It’s like dessert in a drink that’s not bad for you!

*My dad had a bone marrow test done about a month ago. There is no trace of Multiple Myeloma in his marrow! It will always reside in his plasma…but it is no longer in the marrow, and no longer attacking his bones. More than anything…it makes me excited that my dad feels pretty much normal. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! His oncologist recommended that he go to Seattle for a Stem-Cell Regeneration. He will have to be up there for 2-4 months. This makes me SO SCARED!

*I ate a lot of junk and way too much Dunkin’ Donuts in Maine. Although it was SO GOOD…I now feel guilty.

*I have become obsessed with The OC. I never watched it until there was nothing on TV this summer and I watched reruns. Now I am renting the first two seasons and can’t get enough! I think it’s my escape from reality!

*I really miss dance. I danced from the age of 3 until I graduated from college. I think I may look into getting involved in a dance class.

*I wish massages were free…I would go EVERY DAY!

*I hung out with one of my most favorite people Sherry Libby while I was in Maine. She has a 2 year old and twin 3 month olds. I fell in love with her twins! I will have to post some pictures soon. This made my ovaries jump. But…it was just refreshing to be in Sherry’s presence. I wanna be like her when I grow up!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter