The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's just all too much...

There’s just TOO MUCH going on in life these days. Obviously my blog has been severely neglected. Some things I just can’t post about. And others I just don’t have time too. This is what’s going on:

*GMA starts on Friday night

*Our company was bought, so we have to move again

*I leave for Europe 1 week from today…HALLELUJAH!!!!

*The day after we get back, I start back at work, in a different building, with a different team

Because of the acquisition…my GMA is 10 times more hectic. I’m not quite sure when I’m going to pack. Thinking about leaving for Europe is very overwhelming. I’m NOT COMPLAINING at all…I will take the overwhelming feeling any day of the week…but A LOT has to be done when you are going to be out of the country for 19 days. Throw GMA between now and then and I’m thinking that this timing wasn’t so smart on our part. OH WELL!!!!

I’m really scared that I’m going to have really bad reverse culture shock when I get back. When I lived in Italy in ’99, I cried for 1 week straight when I got back because I didn’t want to be here. I feel like at the moment…I have more reason not to want to be here, than I did back in ’99. I have already warned Steve that he is going to have to physically force me to get on that plane in Paris to come back.

On a more positive note, I get to meet Andrea the Great on MONDAY!!!! And I also get to see Zabs and Meredith!!! JOY!!!! (Not the person…the feeling, although meeting Joy would be AMAZING!) It can’t come soon enough. Lulu my dear, you will be missed, but I know you will be there in spirit! We will definitely be thinking of you!

I don’t know if I will have a chance to post again before the craziness, but if not, the next blog entry will have a ton of pictures and stories from my trip!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter