The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What I'm Thankful For

*My family – even though it is kind of small…I cherish who God has chosen to be my family. My parent’s have been so supportive and encouraging my whole life. They make me feel like the most loved person in this universe! The cool thing is…I haven’t met a lot of my blood relatives...YET! I hope to one day…and learn that I have even more amazing people that I am related to.

*My husband – What can I say other than he was made to live this life with me. 2 years and going…and I don’t want to spend a second apart from him.

*My friends – even though I don’t feel like I am a good friend to them sometimes…I have a group of people that I know would be there at the drop of the hat if I asked.

*My legs – it sounds odd…I KNOW…but without my legs I couldn’t run. Without running, I wouldn’t have an outlet for stress. Without an outlet for stress…I would be more WACK than I already am.

*My health - something I take for granted EVERY DAY…but something I also work hard towards.

*My country – for the freedom that comes with it. I can’t imagine living somewhere where I couldn’t openly practice my faith/opinions/etc.

*Ice Cream – it just makes me happy.

*My job – I have met AMAZING people because of my job.

*The ocean – I don’t see it NEARLY enough…but I can’t imagine life without the ocean.

*My home – it is still weird to think that we own a home…but it’s just a place of rest and comfort.

*The holidays – for a time to cherish with family and friends. There’s nothing better than taking time out to eat good food, relax and enjoy time together.

What are you thankful for? HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter