The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Music Madness

Glamorous Jo has passed the "musical baton" on to me. Glam Jo is the most Glamorous woman in the WORLD! Since I want some of her Glamour to rub off onto me, I guess I will give it a shot…even though I know that after I post my answers…I will come up with other music I should have put on the list, and let it eat at me for the next week. I’ve changed it up a bit…because I like Categories when it comes to music. I hate doing this off the top of my head…but here’s goes!

**Total volume of music files on my computer(s):
Hmmm…that is on my husband’s computer…but my ipod says I have 1671 songs on it.

**The last CD I bought was:
Steve just bought Coldplay which I really like. For my birthday I got Anna Nalick and Tegan & Sara which are both great albums!

**Song playing right now:
“Breathe (2am)” – Anna Nalick

**Five songs I listen to a lot at the moment:
1. “Whatever You Want To Do” – Jennifer Lopez
2. “Come On Closer” – Jem
3. “Wouldn’t Like Me” – Tegan & Sara
4. “Yahweh” – U2
5. “Stereo” – 4th Ave Jones

**Five songs that mean a lot to me:
1. “Feels Like Home” - Chantal Kreviazuk
2. “Push” - Sarah McLachlan
3. “This is Your Life” – Switchfoot
4. “Nothing” – Chasing Furies
5. “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” - Aerosmith

**Five songs that get my booty shakin’:
1. “Play” – Jennifer Lopez
2. “Hey Mama” – Black Eyed Peas
3. “Crazy in Love” – Beyonce f/ JayZ
4. “Karma” – Alicia Keys
5. “Hey Ya” - Outkast

**Five songs that rock:
1. “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” – U2
2. “One Step Closer” – Linkin Park
3. Pillar’s version of “Sunday Bloody Sunday”
4. “Salvation” – The Cranberries
5. “My Sacrifice” - Creed

**Five songs that I like a lot but didn’t fit into any of these categories:
1. “Yesterday” – The Beatles
2. “Come Away With Me” – Norah Jones
3. “Everything Will Be Alright” – The Killers
4. “Clocks” – Coldplay
5. “Taboo” – Mancy A’lan Kane

Okay…that’s it! I already know I’m missing some great songs that I love. Oh yeah…and feel free to laugh at my musical taste…YES…Creed is on my list. Come on…you all knew you liked them when it was cool to like them…even though now you will vehemently deny it. I don’t know anyone else that blogs…so I guess the baton gets passed on to oblivion. This was fun…and STRESSFUL! But mostly FUN!

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    gotta say I don't love creed :) But I think you can like whatever you want. I really want the Anna Nalik cd. Glad you say it's good. I will have to download it.

     
  • At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:24:00 PM, Blogger GJ said…

    AJ - remember the Creed show? And the groupies getting past security? Man - those were the days.....(and you have successfully turned me on to some new music thankyouverymuch)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter