The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Friday, May 27, 2005

Adventures in Cooking

So Steve and I bought a very pretty cookbook in the bargain books at Borders. It is for lowfat easy to make meals. I find myself in a rut of always making the same thing. And for the past couple of years I have been living off of Weight Watchers Smart Ones meals. But I want to cook more. It’s just hard working all day, getting home at 6:30pm and being motivated to cook something when we can just pop a meal in the microwave. Especially since Steve is always starving at 6:30pm. I REALLY enjoy cooking and have the time on the weekends, but just haven’t. So the journey is going to begin. At least on the weekends. I am still not committing to weeknights. Maybe if I can find some things that are easy that will inspire me. But now, I have hundreds of recipes to fish through. I’m so excited!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:24:00 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    let us know which ones are good and pass them on!
    Joy- on the homemaking. That is so silly! You are so crafty! You probably have the most incredible things decorating your house that you made yourself! Not to mention you awesome scrapbooks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter