The Inevitable Quest...

A place for me to be me...while searching for who I want to be

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Schmoozefest

It's almost here...GMA...or Gospel Music Week. Everyone I have been talking to is not looking forward to it, and can't wait until it's over. NOT ME. I LOVE IT. I love a good schmoozefest. I get to see all my radio friends that I talk to on the phone all the time. I get to see the cool people, and the creepy people. I guess it's a good mix. I get to take them out for a meal. I get to hear about their radio station, and what's going on in their lives. I love listening to different people's stories. Especially when I am bored of my own. Anywho...there are things that I love and hate about GMA.

The Things I Love:
1. Seeing fun radio friends
2. Being out of the office
3. Not sitting all day long
4. Good Food
5. Good Music
6. Learning new things about people
7. Spending time with our artists
8. Living by a schedule (I know I'm a freak because this makes me happy! My schedule is even color coded.)
9. Being active.

Things I hate:
1. When you are talking to someone and they are scanning the room for someone better to talk to
2. Messing up my workouts and trying to fit some in during the madness
3. Not enough sleep

So the good outweighs the bad in my book. But...due to GMA I won't be posting for awhile. And that's okay. Funny enough, this has been the most consistent I have been with writing since my high school journal. HAPPY SCHMOOZEFEST!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter